06 February 2012

Wow, this is difficult.

Most days I have more to say than I could possibly sit down and write in one sitting...or, if I did write it all out (everything I'm thinking and all the significant things that are happening for me that day), I would get nothing else done for the entire day. I guess I was hoping this challenge of writing something every day would help me get into the mode of writing *more*, so it would be *less* pressure-filled when I did feel like giving a larger/longer update...but the way I'm seeing it at the moment is actually creating more pressure and stress to my life. I *do* like having this daily ritual, but...for some reason, I'm judging myself for not having something interesting or engaging or relevant to say, every single day. I'm probably being too harsh on myself. I have issues with that. But this is what is real for me. In this moment. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment