03 January 2012

Oh, how I love to learn...

As of today, I am officially a student! (again)

:) :) :)

East West College of the Healing Arts

Even though my first class tonight was only an hour long, and immediately followed orientation, I was given homework. My assignment for this Friday is to: Do one activity/action of self care, and then relay what it was in class. (This could be: taking a bath, going on a hike, playing with kids or animals, taking a sauna, getting a massage).

Yeah. I think I'm gonna like school.

More details on this in future posts!

5 comments:

  1. Yay student!!! :)

    Also, did they spell your name wrong on your ID? Or have I been spelling it wrong all these years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah. I posted this, partially because I thought is was hilariously ironic.They spelled it wrong. "They", in situations like this, usually do. (My name is even spelled wrong on my social security card). I got new school ID yesterday with the correct spelling. Don't worry, you've been spelling it correctly all these years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOT!!! Hurray for learning! Can't wait to hear all about it!! *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagen- I'm so happy that you are on a fulfilling and teaching path (not that I'd ever doubted for a second that you were). I will have to figure out a way to come visit. ~Much love~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nenna! I love and miss you. Thank you for your thoughtful words here. I would LOVE to see you. Anytime. Come visit. ANYtime. Really. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete