18 January 2012

Snow Day!

Yup. My 8am class was canceled today, due to inclement weather and unsafe driving conditions. Of course, in Oregon, this means less than an inch of snow on the street, and sleety rain.

All evidence of any snowfall at all was completely gone by the time I left the house at 11:00am to go to my second class (not cancelled), due to the fact that it was suddenly 50 degrees outside.

The remainder of the afternoon has brought *very* strong and difficult to bike against winds and somewhat warmer temps.

So...living on the west coast is taking a little getting used to. I absolutely love how the weather is so unpredictable here and changes often, but sometimes (a lot of the time, actually) it still catches me off guard. It's fun.

One thing is clear, I'm definitely not in the Midwest anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment